Wednesday, January 27, 2010

....First entry of 2010....

So it's been TOO long! So much has changed. I will be putting a pause on the beauty stuff. I am going through a lot personally right now but I am thankful for all the lessons learned that God is allowing me to go through. I have found a loving, fulfilling and ever personal relationship with God that has me thinking differently about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE and I love it.

This blog will take on a more personal direction I guess - maybe. However, beauty etc. is always an interest of course.

I will be trying my best to update as much as I can. Kinda hard as I don't have internet at home but at work I do so maybe during my breaks.

Miss you guys A LOT and boy do I have some reading/catching up to do!

Stay Positive ♥
Breezy

1 comment:

Crystal=) said...

Hey Great post would u follow my blog I will do the same thanx:)

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...