Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm Back!!! And I brought the BEST DRESSED with me...(not my personal list)

Hey Blogger World!I have not been on this for a minute now and I apologize! Things been hectic for me (Ugh) don't even wanna talk about that crap but anywho - have you seen who made the Best Dressed list?

Kate Winslet made best RED CARPET dressed


Lady Obama made best Accessible Glamour


Nicole Ritchie best Maternity style


Reese Witherspoon best Short Dress


Cameron Diaz best Jeans


Kim Kardashian best Bikini


Taylor Swift Best Sparkle (I'm still SMDH at what Kanye did to her during the VMA's)


Beyonce Carter (lol) best Street Chic


Frieda Pinto with best use of colors


Vanessa HUdgens with best BOHO style


Honestly; I don't agree with all who made "The People's" list but I ain't the Editor so...lol Where the hell was Rihanna in all this??? Her style always sick...

Laterzzz
LB
XOXO

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Great list! I love all of these ladies and their style! Beautiful!

Thanks for commenting on my blog hun! I appreciate it so much!

If you want a new template for your blog, I got mine at ourblogtemplates.com or they have some cute ones at btemplates.com

If you just want 3 templates with the same template you have now...this website has instructions on how to do so - bloggerbuster.com

I hope you can find this useful, and again if you have any questions feel free to ask me! :)

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...