Thursday, September 3, 2009

....Pssst Guess WHAT....



SEX AND THE CITY 2 THE MOVIE!!!!

Look at those SHOES!!!! I just met my new Lovah......lol
Enjoy the screenshots of the movie below - they just begun shooting the movie!





I can NOT friggin wait! One of my friends had a Sex and the City night with the girls and they got all dolled up with hot dresses and hot stilletos to go see the movie as a group of like 10 gals. I thought that idea was so cute and I might just do something like that for Part 2!

Layerzzz
LB
XOXO

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Ooh, I love the white high heel booties too :D.

I tried that Kim K. look and made a video for it. Unfortunately my camera kinda washes out darker colors. I'm glad you suggested it because I've never tried silver and brown together :).

LadyBreezy said...

YAY! I'ma check it out now :)

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...