Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Zoya Goodness & Review

ATTENTION - TIME STAMP ON PICS ARE WRONG PLEASE IGNORE...LOL THANKS :)

So I got my free Zoya nail polishes (weeks ago) lol So this is an overdue review! lol

I got these 3 for free The red is called "America" the Silver is called "Ginessa" and the Purple is called "Malia"

That's my fatty mcfatterson cat named Charlie - isn't he a cutie?

I was a bit upset at myself for not googling Ginessa (the silver one) I thought it was going to be a matte white but it's a shimmering silver - no complaint tho but I really wanted a white to do white tips :)


I really like how they went on. They dried up quickly and have not chipped AT ALL! Week 3 and this is what they look like still:


I would recommend Zoya nailpolishes to anyone - they really are good quality nail polishes. Check out their website for all of their nail goodness! They got some nice ones for Fall ;)


Laterzzz
LB
XOXO

1 comment:

WHERE ALL THINGS ARE HAUTE said...

yayyy i received your first update lol love love zoya nailpolishes i took advantage of this offer too and i got yummy juicy and freja and freja came broken boo hooo but they are great that purple u got is amazing

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...