Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fashion Fall Trends 2009 research continues...

Welcome to another installment of my fashion trends for Fall 2009 research. As I search the web as well as magazines I subscribe to; here are some key peices to think about for fall:

THE CARDIGAN

Although this screams summer time I wanted to show you the style of it. Bohemian layers!

This one is my FAVORITE! I love how its long but it has short layers in the front. You can wear this with anything! I love things all versatile!

Here is an example on how to rock the open cardi for work!
OOOh an dheres is the Bohemian look in Black...NICE!


Next trend I am seeing alot of is the:

Beanie or Beret Hats (wateva u wanna call it)


This is great to add some pop to an all black peacoat etc. Good for bad hair days and when you don't want to do your hair all glamafied....

The Duff, The RiRi and The Ferg know what's good with these great hats!

So does Tyra and B. I love how B is rocking her Beret!

MORE TO COME FOR FALL 2009 TRENDS! STAY TUNED ;)

Love,
LB
XOXO

No comments:

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...