Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Survey Says...

Hey everyone! So I got this from Aquaheart. I wasn't tagged but I thought I would just do it :) I decided to also take a different approach and add pics of my items...ok yeah I was BORED...lmao!




Shampoo: Infusium 23 Step 1 Repairology (serious stuff)



Conditioner: Infusium 23 Step 2 Repairology (even more serious stuff...lol)



Styling products: Fructis Garnier and Tresseme interchangeably


Shower Gel: I have so many! But right now I am using Caress bar soap!

Body moisturizer: Bath and Body Works in Sea Island Cotton


Deodorant: Degree shower clean all day errrr day!!! Goes and clear :)

Fake Tan: Neutrogena instant bronzer cream

Cleanser: St. Ives Apricot Scrub (cleanser/exfoliator in one)

Toner: Clean and Clear deep cleansing atringent

Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Primer: Need to get

Foundation brush: MAC 190

Concealer: Maybelline cover stick depoted


Powder: Milani pressed powder in Beige

Blush: Cover Girl Tru Cheeks 2 or from my Coastal Scents 78 pallette


Bronzer: none need to get!

Highlighter: none also need to get

Eyeshadow base: I use my concealer for now


Eyeshadows: My Maybelline Sunbaked neutrals mini pallette or from my Coastal Scents 78 Palette


Eyeliner: Wet n Wild Mega Liquid and CreamLiners


Curler: I have no idea who manufactures it but it's got purple handles so it's cool...lol got it from Target

Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Lipstick: Only own 2 and that is Revlon in Nude Attitude and Rimmel London in Airy Fairy



Lipgloss: I have so many but my all time fave is CO Bigelow Mentha Mint Infused Lip Tint and the Lip Shine one without tint...



Nail Colour: I love white tips as an everday look but lately I am liking Zoya in America (red)

Laterzzzz
LB
XOXO



No comments:

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...