Sunday, August 2, 2009

Veet Is The Truth!

So I bought the new Veet hair remover pump from Rite Aid yesterday. I was in the shave aisle for a WHILE tyring to figure out if I wanted Nair or Veet. I even asked my man "The commercial with the sexy girls showing their legs and dancing about smooth legs was that Veet or Nair"? LOL He said Nair. I decided to try Veet however. This thing is the truth! I applied it using the flexi spatula it came with. I think its great! Some things to know tho, it took away about 99% of my hair and it leaves behind a little smell. To me it smells like burning hair...lol I have course hair so next time I might use more product and leave it for 10 minutes instead of 3-6 it recommends.
The bottle is 13.5 Fl. Oz. for $10.99. The product itself is creamy like a lotion. There are two different types of bottles - one is Green which is for dry skin and one is Blue which is for Sensitive skin. Leave in time for sensitive skin was 10 minutes surprisingly versus the normal dry skin one which recommends a leave in time of 3-6 minutes.
Either way, it left my legs feeling baby bottom smoooooooth! Just wash away with soap or your daily liquid body wash to get rid of the smell.
Want to try it out? visit their website for a $2 off coupon to print out to use at www.veet.com click the link :)

Laterz....
LB
XOXO

2 comments:

Aquaheart said...

Yay! I can comment now! hehe so glad it worked! I was trying to tell you thank you so much for doing this review! I was looking at this stuff yesterday, but wasn't sure if I should buy it. Im going back today and buy it with the coupon! thanks again! :D

LadyBreezy said...

Your welcome! Let me know how it went for ya :)

LB
XOXO

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...