Monday, August 3, 2009

I LOVE me some TORRID!!!

So I took a trip to the Neshaminy Mall today with the babes and my 2 brothers and I came across a store called Torrid. Now I had shopped here once back in 2007 but the one in New Jersey Cherry Hill Mall. This is definitely my kind of store! Plus size but the styles are way better than like Lane Bryant. This is a more urban, chic, divalicious type of store and I loved it! Price range I saw was $20-$70 with 30's and 40's being the regular prices of things. I tried on this purple and black dress and I fell in love! My boyfriend gave me a belt to use to cinch the waist to complete the look and it made it even betta! My man is so great in helping me find cute clothes and he can see ahead of time what will work for me. Love u babes! Anywho here is the dress:

Sorry if it came out a bit blurry, it's juss that on the website, it was pretty small and when I tried to resize it, the pixels got out of whack :/

Anyways, there was so many things I wanted to leave with so bad! I can't wait until I have the funds to go and just wild out at this store. I need a new look and I feel Torrid has definitely got what I am looking for.

I also been thinking about the Fall 2009 Fashion trends. I wonder what will be in...anyone know? I am so like reinventing myself, I am like sooooooo long overdue it's not even funny!

Let me know if there is a 2009 fashion trend you love or hate an why. Would love to hear about it!

Interested in Torrid? Check them out online! Click Here :)


Laterzzzz!
LB
XOXO

No comments:

...And Counting...

free counters

...Page Design brought to you by Delightful Dots...